Welcome to the Christian Disciples of the ECC in Canada
The Revolving Pictures located on our homepage indicates our accomplishments as the first Restoration Movement in Canada that has changed the world one person at a time:
1) One of many denominations that started the first Restoration Movement Church in Canada in 1810.
2) One of many denominations that ordained women in 1860.
3) One of many denominations that ended black slavery in the 1800s and became abolitionists.
4) One of many denominations that experienced the Welsh and Second Great Awakening revivals.
5) One of many denominations that started the first mixed black and white congregation.
"You are welcome to our "Meeting Places" or (Churches) across Canada - a special invitation from all ECC ministers who are the Disciples of Christ.
Please pray for all persecuted Christians around the world. We believe that all Christians are one "in Christ." Please join us in praying for Christian unity.
Regional Groups -The ECC Regional Groups for 2016 are across Canada. Contact your Regional Leader or Central Office for details.
Philadelphia Christian University - Waterloo Bible College and PCU will be working together to develop online semester-based course programs through e-learning for 2017. Student enrollment and registration will follow soon - Students seeking transcripts are asked to contact the Office of the Registrar. We are almost ready to offer these courses in December.
We Believe - "Where the scriptures speak, we speak, Where the scriptures are silent, we are silent."
Our Mission - "The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound" (Isaiah 61:1-2, Lk. 4: 18-19).
Our Vision - Restoring the church, the family, and marriages according to the New Testament model.